Job Opening in Golden, Loveland, Colorado Springs, or Steamboat Springs
Discover what it means to work at one of Colorado’s fastest growing companies, where progress begins with you. Baseline Engineering Corporation is striving to be the company of choice for employees and customers needing engineering, surveying, and planning services. We are currently seeking a qualified Operations Manager to work in our Golden, Loveland, Colorado Springs, or Steamboat Springs office.
Position Title: Operations Manager
Reports To: President
FLSA Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Location: Golden, Loveland, Colorado Springs, Steamboat Springs
The Baseline Operations Manager will be the liaison between division managers, project managers,
and the administrative team. The operations consultant will create, improve and streamline the project life cycle processes
of the business. The Operations Manager’s objective will be to create value for the company by implementing efficient and
effective project delivery processes. The objective will require the understanding and use of the firm’s end-to-end ERP
system. The internal operation consultant will possess the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among
project stakeholders: the Baseline project team employees and their support team (sales, marketing, finance, project
managers, and project staff).
• Embrace and demonstrate the Company’s purpose and values.
• Must be able to anticipate, issues and problem solving with cross-functional teams.
• Responsible for the implementation of processes from project opportunity through project close-out that monitor
project efficiency, client satisfaction, project quality, collections, and project profitability.
• Utilize functionality available in the firm’s ERP system to provide project managers and project teams real-time
information to manage projects efficiently and effectively. (Heavy use of dashboards and reporting)
• Provide training to project manager group using in-person, video, and job aid delivery methods.
• Assist with implementation of Company and division specific project related policies and procedures.
• Review and analyze project level financial statements and activity reports (including utilization, billing
• Implement processes that ensure quality project document preparation and review (schedule, progress reports,
regular project status meetings, health and safety, work plan, quality control plan, etc.)
• Collaborate with project managers on project risk and implement mitigation plans.
• Review and comment on non-Baseline contract forms. Work with outside counsel on complex legal issues.
Position may involve performing other duties as required. Specific functions may change from time to time.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• The Operations Manager shall be proficient in the following software: MS Office (required) specifically MS
• Comfortable in a dynamic environment
Experience, Education, and Skills Required:
• Minimum 10 years experience, no more than 15 years
• Engineering, Construction or Professional Service company experience preferred
• Project Management Experience required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills
$95,000 to $105,000
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to walk, stand or sit; talk or hear, both in person
and by telephone; use hands to repetitively finger, handle, feel or operate standard computers and other field and office
equipment; reach with hands and arms.
While working in the office: Typically sit at a desk or table; occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
weighing up to 30 lbs. While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to use written and oral
communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and
mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or new skills; perform highly
detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks; and interact with staff and other organizations and supervisors, co-workers,
inspectors and employees in other departments and others encountered in the course of work.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baseline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are dedicated to hiring qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans.