Combining community, functionality, creativity, people, and land stewardship to create beautifully built projects, Baseline’s landscape architecture studio delivers unmatched precision with innovative design solutions. We work closely with our land surveying, planning, and engineering professionals to provide a creative, cost-effective, well-managed project that delivers a responsive solution for both the client and end-user. From concept development through construction drawings and implementation, our team matches the client’s vision and unique goals to each project. Our professionals find ways to bridge the gap between nature and humanity that offers clients’ and end-users the chance to forge new relationships with their surroundings.
By combining landscape architecture with our integrated team of professionals, Baseline is able to offer the full diversity of infrastructure land development with our in-house staff. Our approach consists of five important phases:
- Discover: We provide services that are appropriate for the site and its context to discover new opportunities and areas of improvement.
- Ideation & Collaboration: We listen and work with our clients and the users to make their vision a reality. We help to develop a vision, goals, and road map for the envisioned experience.
- Design: We emphasize a combination of aesthetically-pleasing, safe, accessible, and functional design that incorporates native plants and sustainable principals, adding value to our clients’ projects and the communities that use them.
- Development: Finalizing the construction documentation and detailing with a project team.
- Ongoing Support: Our relationship doesn’t end with construction documentation. We will continue to support your needs through construction administration and observation.
Our design approach helps our staff uncover needs, solve problems, spur innovation, and accelerate cost savings for our clients as well as create a more harmonious finished project.
Landscape Architecture Scope of Services
- Conceptual design
- Schematic design
- Programming & placemaking
- Master plans & design guidelines
- Site analysis & assessment
- Feasibility studies
- Collaborative design charrettes
- Community engagement/public hearings
- Color illustrations and presentation graphics
- Design documentation
- Nature play design
- Playground design
- Park and recreation design
- Residential and neighborhood design
- Planting design
- Construction documentation and detailing
- Opinion of probable costs/cost estimating
- Bid preparation
- Contract administration and construction observation
View a sampling of Baseline’s landscape architecture projects here.
Baseline can provide a beautiful plant palette to enhance any landscape choice.
Outdoor amenities including a pool, courtyard, grilling, turf mound, xeriscape gardens, pet parks, and a playground can be incorporated into any multi-family site.
Designing for large or small spaces, Baseline can design accessible and inclusive playgrounds for all ages.
Let Baseline help create a pocket park that includes seating, shade structures, site amenities, playgrounds, and educational components into any design.