Baseline provides planning, surveying, and engineering services across a broad range of commercial projects, including new and redevelopment properties, corporate buildings, office campuses, shopping malls/centers, automotive, financial institutions, warehouses, entertainment facilities, and other types of store space. Our complete services help take the project from planning, surveying, land evaluation, entitlements, and zoning through design, construction administration, and project completion—ensuring you the best value through cost-effective and sustainable solutions for you, your tenants, and your customers.
Our commercial market includes:
Some of our services we can provide our commercial market include:
- Site acquisition, assessment & due diligence studies
- Public outreach, neighborhood meeting/town hall participation, negotiations
- Development entitlements
- Zoning & annexation applications
- Planned unit developments (PUDs)
- Representation at public hearings
- Development review for jurisdictions
- Construction staking
- Infrastructure design
- Surface transportation design
- Roadway and roundabout design
- Multimodal use road design
- Traffic studies & planning
- Bridge design
- Construction management/administration services
Baseline provided surveying services for the Elitch Gardens Slidezilla
ride—a six-story water slide that won the 2014 Best Water Attraction
award from IAAPA! See more info here.
At Park Meadows Mall in Lone Tree, Baseline provided planning, engineering, and construction oversight for the valet drive, parking, pedestrian hardscape improvements, and landscape design.