Baseline’s Environmental Division provides cost effective solutions to complex environmental problems. With the 2022 partnership with Casey Resources, Inc. and the shared and broad range of professional expertise at Baseline, we provide efficient, innovative, and sustainable solutions for our clients’ environmental problems. The Baseline team strives to develop collaborative relationships with clients to achieve project goals and ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
Our team of interdisciplinary, highly experienced, scientists and engineers provide environmental services that contribute to the protection of the natural environment and human health. Baseline provides quality environmental consulting services with experience in environmental engineering and remediation, construction oversight, environmental compliance, geology, and hydrogeology.
The Environmental Division employees bring over 100 years of combined experience to Baseline in technical disciplines including:
- Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I and Phase II ESAs)
- Brownfields redevelopment (Federal and State Corrective Action Programs and Colorado Voluntary Cleanup Program)
- CERCLA preliminary assessment, remedial investigations/feasibility studies, remedial design/remedial action, and construction oversight
- Nature and extent of contamination studies
- Environmental cleanup/construction oversight
- Solid and hazardous waste management including Materials Management Plan (MMP) development and implementation
- Municipal and industrial landfill environmental compliance
- Groundwater sampling and analysis program design and implementation
- Water quality studies (groundwater and surface water)
- Methane and vapor intrusion studies and monitoring
- Geologic/hydrogeologic site characterization and geohazard assessments
- Surface water discharge monitoring, reporting, and permit compliance
- Environmental health and safety planning