Loveland Job Opening
Discover what it means to work at one of Colorado’s fastest growing companies, where progress begins with you. Baseline Engineering Corporation is striving to be the company of choice for employees and customers needing engineering, surveying, and planning services. We are currently seeking a qualified office coordinator to work in our Loveland, CO office.
Position Title: Office Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Location: Loveland, Colorado
General Summary: Office Coordinators perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Assist with safety training and support including maintaining the safety manual.
- Project support needed for technical team on: proposal writing, client submittals, project set-ups, client errands, and vendor coordination.
- Oversee office supplies to include general office supplies, printers/copy machines, plotters, paper, etc.
- Maintain office vehicles and corresponding fleet management.
- Assist Office and Operations Manager with accounting and administrative duties.
- Support of office file management including paper filing, scanning, project filing, and offsite storage support.
- Screen general calls and evaluate new business opportunities from calls. Direct new project inquiries to appropriate team member.
- Various marketing duties including- managing client surveys, ordering and distributing Baseline merchandise.
- Planning special events including Christmas parties, happy hours, and other office events.
- Complete various office errands including ordering food, picking up vehicles, and other duties as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of job.
- Understanding of contract processes and guidelines.
- Meticulous record keeping abilities.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Shows initiative in completing projects and tasks.
- Organization and effective planning skills are key to success in this role.
- Proficient knowledge various software platforms. Word and Excel are required.
- Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent; or four to six years related experience and/or training.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to walk, stand or sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to repetitively finger, handle, feel or operate standard computers and other field and office equipment; reach with hands and arms.
- While working in the office: Typically sit at a desk or table; occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 lbs. While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or new skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks; and interact with staff and other organizations and supervisors, co-workers, inspectors and employees in other departments and others encountered in the course of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Baseline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are dedicated to hiring qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans.