Job Opening in Golden and Northern Colorado
Discover what it means to work at one of Colorado’s fastest growing companies, where progress begins with you. Baseline Engineering Corporation is striving to be the company of choice for employees and customers needing engineering, surveying, and planning services. We are currently seeking a qualified office administrator to work in our Golden office.
Position Title: Office Administrator
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Location: Golden and Northern CO
The Office Administrator performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department, division, project managers, and executives to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
• Embrace and demonstrate the company’s purpose and values with clients and co-workers.
• Communicate with each office’s landlord/property manager regarding all building issues and processes.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of management and leadership.
• Ensure the day-to-day office operations run smoothly; including but not limited to IT coordination,
equipment operation, availability, and office functionality.
• Oversee office supplies to include; general office supplies, printers/copy machines, plotters, paper, etc.
• Maintain office vehicles and corresponding fleet management, coordinate with all relevant parties to
schedule fleet maintenance.
• Assist Accounting Manager with accounting and administrative duties. This may include expense
reports, mileage reports, and other accounting tasks.
• Office file management including; paper filing, scanning, project filing, offsite storage management.
• Assist Golden and Loveland offices with effective communication efforts for the field and office
• Screen general calls and evaluate new business opportunities from calls. Direct new project inquiries to
an appropriate team member.
• Assist Human Resources with recruiting, preparing content for newsletter, distribution of benefits,
onboarding, updating the annual corporate calendar, maintenance of the company’s organizational
chart and directory.
• Maintaining and updating company documents within the company intranet
• Participate in the planning of company events and special projects
• Assist with Safety initiatives and procedures including but not limited to; ordering and keeping an
inventory of first aid supplies, scheduling first aid training and stocking fleet vehicles.
• Position requires reliable transportation to and from the Golden and Northern Colorado (Loveland/Ft.
Collins) business offices. This position does not allow for remote work. Position will vary from 2-3 days
Golden office and 2-3 days in Northern Colorado office depending on needs and project flow of each
$23 to $26 per hour. This position is eligible for discretionary bonuses paid twice per year.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of the job.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems that arise daily.
• Show initiative in efficiently completing projects and tasks.
• Maintain confidentiality with documents and information.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize, organize and effectively plan tasks and projects.
• Proficient knowledge and experience with various software platforms.
– MS Outlook, Word, and Excel are required
– PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat are desirable
• Must have a clean driving record and background check.
• Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent; or two or more years related experience and/or training.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to walk, stand or sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to repetitively finger, handle, feel or operate standard computers and other field and office equipment; reach with hands and arms.
While working in the office: Typically sit at a desk or table; occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 lbs. While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or new skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks; and interact with staff and other organizations and supervisors, co-workers, inspectors and employees in other departments and others encountered in the course of work.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Baseline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are dedicated to hiring qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans.