Marketing Intern – Golden, CO
Position Title: Marketing Intern
Reports To: Marketing Director
FLSA Status: Part-time, Non- exempt
Location: Golden, CO
Baseline Engineering Corporation is an engineering, planning, and surveying firm, looking for a marketing intern who is interested in learning all aspects of the marketing field. The intern who fills this position will work under the marketing director and should expect to be treated as a full member of the marketing team. This opportunity will gain valuable experience in marketing. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects are essential.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A marketing intern will support the marketing director by writing website content, social media postings, creating and editing proposals, assisting with events, and any other supporting duties as necessary.
• Embrace and demonstrate the Company’s purpose and values.
• Have ownership of the work you do.
• Write/research website content and other marketing materials as needed
• Create postings to social media accounts
• Interview, write, research, and edit project and resume content for proposals
• Assist with proposals and print production
• Assist with events
• Assist with public information projects
• Maintain/inventory marketing materials and branded giveaways
• Must understand general marketing principles, branding, and sales/marketing material development.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
Education or Formal Training:
• Majoring in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field working toward a bachelor’s degree.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Adobe Creative Suite
• Prefer a candidate that is currently a junior or senior in college.
Salary Range: $18.00-$19.00/hour
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
We put equality, diversity, and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, or disability status.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to walk, stand or sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to repetitively finger, handle, feel or operate standard computers and other field and office equipment; reach with hands and arms.
While working in the office: Typically sit at a desk or table; occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 lbs. While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or new skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks; and interact with staff and other organizations and supervisors, co-workers, inspectors and employees in other departments and others encountered in the course of work.
Baseline Engineering Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are dedicated to hiring qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans.