At Baseline, we value our communities. Community is where we all live, work, and play and includes an area, its people, and its vision for now and for the future. We take a sustainable approach to real estate and land planning assignments and look to tailor the local needs to a clearly defined path for future growth and development. We know development projects (public or private, large or small) must stand the test of time aesthetically, economically, and environmentally. Our community designers and planners bring a holistic approach to master plans, site-residential subdivision plans, real estate land developments, and entitlements. We understand residential and commercial land uses from a variety of contexts and scales that considers the environment, traffic, schools, open space, and growth. Our team includes seasoned professionals who are certified AICPs and PMPs, as well as registered RLAs. We offer a variety of land development and community planning expertise that includes the following services and more.
- Private Entitlement Assistance. Local and regional regulations can be daunting. Baseline helps entities navigate the regulatory process for their properties towards a successful outcome.
- Residential, commercial & industrial entitlement work
- Land acquisition assistance, property assessments, & due diligence studies
- Zoning & annexation applications
- Special use/energy permitting
- Subdivision applications
- Variance & waiver assistance
- Site design
- Landscape architecture
- Conceptual development renderings
- Client representation
- Public involvement
- Quasi-municipal district setup & administration
- Public land dedication
View published project work samples:
- City of Evans Highway 85 Overlay District Master Plan
- City of Black Hawk Gregory Street Sub-Area Plan
- City of Brighton Downtown Historic District Design Guidelines
- Public Sector Planning. Successful agency relationships help deliver projects. Baseline has professionals who have worked in municipalities and understand the moving parts that come into play in public sector projects and can leverage these relationships to a meet your goals and deadlines.
- Development review
- Public outreach/community meetings
- Stakeholder meeting facilitation
- Historic plans & preservation
- Development code drafting
- Long-range planning
- Zoning code updates
- Hearings representation
Baseline was enlisted by the City of Black Hawk to work on Gregory Street’s Sub-Area Plan. This comprehensive plan amendment is an effort to preserve the city’s rich history. The sub-area is characterized by old, residential homes and strong, two- to three-story, flat-faced commercial architecture common to the 19th century mining era.