Position Title: HR Manager – Golden
Reports To: CFO
FLSA Status: Full-time, exempt
Division: Corporate Location: Golden/Denver, CO
The Baseline HR manager will be responsible for the day to day human resource functions of the company which include employee/labor relations, recruiting/on-boarding, benefits administration, and training. The manager will ensure that management is able to measure team member morale and engagement while overseeing the employee feedback process. The manager will assist management with legal compliance, administration of personnel related policies and adherence to regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support leadership team by providing input on human resource issues and ensuring compliance to company policy and state and federal laws.
- Guide managers in recruiting, interview and hiring best practices. Manage recruitment process including job description placement, initial candidate screening, offer letters, reference checks and engaging staffing partners.
- Understand and be able to communicate the companies’ compensation, benefit and retirement programs and philosophies.
- Act as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding employee relations, company policies, practices and regulations.
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations.
- Onboard new employees, acquaint them with their specific responsibilities, communicate in clear terms what is expected from them as a Baseline employee, and introduce them to the company purpose.
- Provide staff with room for improvement by assisting with Baseline’s continuing education program and assist managers with employee feedback including PIPs.
- Assist management team in conducting employee assessments and evaluations on a consistent basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication/presentation skills
- Use critical thinking to effectively solve human resource issues.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must have ability to recognize and re-prioritize direction and priorities from many different people.
- Identify principles for utilizing, developing and conserving human resources.
- Enhance the HR function through technology.
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions based on data and statistics.
- Must be computer proficient in Outlook, Excel, and MS Word.
Education or Formal Training:
- The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related area. Work experience should include at least three years of HR experience in the field or in a related area.
- Pursuing or obtained PHR (Professional of Human Resources) Certification is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Baseline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are dedicated to hiring qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans.