Golden Job Opening
Discover what it means to work at one of Colorado’s fastest growing companies, where progress begins with you. Baseline Engineering Corporation is striving to be the company of choice for employees and customers needing engineering, surveying, and planning services. We are currently seeking a qualified project engineer/manager to work in our Golden, CO office.
Position Title: Project Engineer/Manager-Water/Wastewater
Reports To: Water/Wastewater Division Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Department: Infrastructure Engineering
Location: Golden, CO
General Summary: This position will provide office support of water and wastewater facility and ancillary system design from calculations, drawings, specifications, and reports.
- Supports water and wastewater facility design by completing calculations, drawings, specifications, and reports
- Supports projects in hydraulic designs, modeling, and construction administration services
- Project design work also includes site grading, drainage, and site utilities
- Manage project scope, schedule, budgets, and deliverables
- Interact with clients and support/maintain client relationships
- Support business development efforts by preparing design fee estimates and drafting proposals
- Mentor and train junior level staff engineers
- Excellent design skills and prior experience in water/wastewater facility design
- 5-10 years of civil engineering experience preferred with successively increased responsibility
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, MS Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to include proposal writing and reporting
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must have the ability to recognize and re-prioritize direction and priorities from many different people
Education or Formal Training:
- Bachelors of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred; however, other Engineering Degrees considered with sufficient experience
- Current Professional Engineer licensure in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain within 1 year required
Position may involve performing other duties as required. Specific functions may change from time to time.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to walk, stand or sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to repetitively finger, handle, feel or operate standard computers and other field and office equipment; reach with hands and arms.
While working in the office: Typically sit at a desk or table; occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 lbs. While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information, and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or new skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks; and interact with staff and other organizations and supervisors, co-workers, inspectors and employees in other departments and others encountered in the course of work.
Baseline Engineering Corporation is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baseline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are dedicated to hiring qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans.