New Buildings & Facilities
Baseline Engineering provides services for a broad range of commercial projects, including corporate buildings, office campuses, shopping centers, auto malls, financial institutions and entertainment facilities. Having successfully delivered program management, planning, engineering design and construction services on hundreds of commercial projects in the region, we can ensure the most cost-effective and sustainable solutions for you, your tenants and your customers:
- Site Acquisition, Assessment & Due Diligence Studies
- Public Outreach, Participation at Neighborhood Meetings, Negotiations
- Development Entitlements
- Zoning & Annexation Applications
- Planned Unit Developments (PUDs)
- Representation at Public Hearings
- Development Review for Jurisdictions
What You May Not Know about Park Meadows Mall
Baseline is the Park Meadows Mall Improvement District Engineer. Located in Lone Tree, Park Meadows is “Colorado’s only retail resort”. As it has grown, we have been there to evaluate new additions as well as parking and transportation upgrades.
- What You May Not Know about U.S.D.A.'s Salida Forest Service Campus
The Salida Ranger District is part of the Pike and San Isabel National Forests. The district encompasses over 440,000 acres of public lands and is located in the central part of Colorado near the towns of Salida, Buena Vista and Poncha Springs. Baseline was selected to manage engineering and site design for the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s new Forest Service campus in Salida.