Golden Office Job Opening
Discover what it means to work at one of Colorado’s fastest-growing companies, where progress begins with you. Baseline Engineering Corporation is striving to be the company of choice for employees and customers needing engineering, surveying, and planning services. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following position:
Position Title: Summer Marketing Intern
Reports To: Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Golden, CO
General Summary: Marketing intern will work with the marketing manager and should expect to be treated as a full member of the marketing team. He or she will leave the program with valuable experience in marketing. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects are essential. Intern will support the marketing manager’s needs, which includes writing website content, social media postings, creating and editing proposal content, assisting with events, and any other supporting duties as needed.
- Write website content and other marketing materials as needed
- Create postings to social media accounts
- Interview, write, and edit project and resume content for proposals
- Assist with proposals and print production
- Assist with events
- Maintain/inventory marketing materials and giveaways
- Willingness to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment and individually
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Must understand general marketing principles, branding, and sales/marketing material development
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
Education or Formal Training:
- Junior or senior student, majoring in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field working toward a bachelor’s degree
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to walk, stand or sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to repetitively finger, handle, feel or operate standard computers and other field and office equipment; reach with hands and arms.
While working in the office: Typically sit at a desk or table; occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 lbs. While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or new skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks; and interact with staff and other organizations and supervisors, co-workers, inspectors and employees in other departments and others encountered in the course of work.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baseline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are dedicated to hiring qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified protected veterans.